Granite Hills Golf Club welcomes your tournament to our facility and will make every attempt to ensure that your event with us is a pleasurable one. For more information and menu planning call (204) 345-4653 or toll-free 1-855-593-3306.
- Our Tournament Coordinator will be available to discuss format of play, competitions and sponsorships prior to the event.
- Our Tournament Coordinator and host will be present to help with registration, setup of contests and on course assistance when needed.
- All proximity markers for contests will be provided.
- A beverage cart will be on the course for all events.
- As per MLCC regulations all alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the Granite Hills Club and no personal coolers will be allowed.
Requirements for all groups booking tournaments
- All tournaments at Granite Hills are to be booked from Monday through Thursday. Shotgun starts are at 8 am or 1:15 pm. Numbers required for shotgun is a minimum of 120 paid golfers (30 teams).
- All golfers must wear proper attire; no jeans, sweats or cut-offs allowed . Muscle shirts, bathing suits or halter tops are not allowed. Granite Hills staff will determine proper attire and reserve the right to deny golfing privileges to any inappropriately dressed golfer.
- No metal cleats allowed. Only soft spiked golf shoes, golf sandals or runners are appropriate.
- Pace of Play is always an issue for tournament groups. The group often consists of the “avid golfer” and the “novice” golfer. In order to address this problem, we will allot 4 hrs and 45 minutes for your group to complete 18 holes. Most golfers can complete our course in 4 to 4.5 hours. We feel that this is a fair amount of time and your group will be asked to leave the course at that time if play is not completed. Our course hosts will help you maintain the pace of play, so that all golfers will be able to complete the 18 holes. Please make your golfers aware of this and ensure that our hosts are respected when enforcing pace of play.
Suggestions for the Organizers
- Book your tournament as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- To avoid no shows, we suggest you collect payment from your guests when they register. This secures their commitment and insures that you will not be held responsible for payment of no-shows. Remember that you are responsible for all confirmed numbers on your tee sheet.
- Inform your group that proper golf etiquette must be exercised at all times, or they may be requested to leave the premise without any refund.
- In order to maintain our course in top shape, we ask that the golfers respect it and repair all divots and ball marks.
- All rentals required must be included in your roster of golfers 3 days prior to the event.
- Final full payment will be made by the client or one designated person prior to the Tee Time.
To book your tournament today, call us at (204) 345-GOLF or TOLL-FREE, 1-855-593-3306