Golf Course Host
Seasonal Full time and Part time positions available* May-October
The Golf Course Host assumes responsibility for the day to day running of the tee sheets as provided by the Pro Shop. The Role of the GC Host is to provide a high level of Customer Service duties consistent with the position.
Incumbent practices and ensures that the duties of the “Starter” are fulfilled including but not limited to the following:
1. A number of carts are wiped dry for the upcoming day;
2. Review the tee sheet to ensure that there are no cancellations;
3. Ensure that first and last names are documented of the golf carts and signed off by the customer.
4. Assume the role of the host on the first tee box including but not limited to pace of play.
5. Demonstrate a high level of customer service and compliance of all workplace Safety and Health regulations/standards as it applies to golf course operations.
6. Demonstrated ability to operate golf carts and/or train the customers on the safe operation of golf carts;
7. As the Golf Course Host on the golf course the incumbent is responsible for ongoing divot repairs and tee collection on tee boxes.
8. On the course the Host is responsible to ensure there is a proper pace of play taking place.
9. While performing duties on the course the Host is responsible for picking up waste/recycle bins that have spilled from weather conditions and animals.
10. Although the roles of the Starter Host and Course Host have different duties it is expected that both individuals work in tandem to ensure proper customer service expectations are taking place.
-Must have the ability to work various shifts as required by the Golf Course Management Team.
-Willingness to work overtime and/or handle call-outs as required.
-Must possess and maintain a valid Manitoba Class 5 Driver’s License.
-Interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all employees effectively and courteously;
-Ability to communicate effectively to establish and maintain an all-encompassing working relationship with the staff, and public in a courteous manner;
Please email resume to [email protected]